Southern Mississippi Planning and Development District is serving on the Task Force for updating Mississippi’s Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP).
WHAT IS A SCORP?
Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan
The purpose of the Plan:
- 5-year outlook of the state’s recreation supply demands and needs
- To gather and identify the demands, needs, and resources of outdoor recreation in Mississippi
- To address issues affecting outdoor recreation
- Set goals and recommendations for implementation
- To comply with the Land & Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) grant criteria and allow Mississippi to remain eligible for LWCF funds
As a resident of Mississippi, we need your input. Please click the “Community Survey” link below to complete the survey. Please share the survey with your friends, family, co-workers, and community.
Your opinion is valuable and your help is greatly appreciated!
(228) 314-1489 (SMPDD)
(228) 209-3256 (Cell)
Link to the Community Survey: www.mississippiscorp.com/survey
Link to the SCORP website: www.mississippiscorp.com
Link to the MDWFP Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mdwfp